It isn’t easy to keep a daily routine of your child’ sleep. But if you manage to improve the quality of sleep for your child, then it can have a positive impact on his/her health. Interrupted sleep is knotty for many kids.
Some of the best sleeping tips for child are given below:
- Relaxation Techniques:
• Luke warm water bath before sleep tends to be relaxing for children.
• Massaging or softly stretching muscles, or a bit of Yoga is also helpful in this case.
- Televisions Or I-Pads should be avoided:
• Maintain a calm and dark environment, free from distractions to induce sleep.
• Get some thick curtains or blinds to avoid light from outside to come in.
- Get Ready with Sleep Diary:
• Read a story to your child and maintain a sleep diary to keep records of your child’ sleep.
• It will also help to diagnose if your kid is facing some kind of sleeping disorder.